<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1281570284375070724?origin\x3dhttp://don-cry-over-spilled-milk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Smile; laugh; jump.
HELLO

Jocelyn

Fifteen, GYSS
Nineteen, Temasek Polytechnic
hobby is GOOGLING THINGS
you didnt see wrongly
i really love going google
and google things




Counter

Web Site Hit Counter
Online Users



Facebook

Jocelyn Lim

Create Your Badge



Plurk

Plurk.com




Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Links

dont be too surprised if you click and this drops down!




long gone





credits

orangeeeeyy Missyan

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Woah! It's been a long long while since I last blogged.

Let's fill in the blanks during these period of time.
So I've graduated from GYSS and went to temasek poly and took up interior architecture & design. People ask my why. I asked myself too -_- WHY ITCHY HAND/MIND?! Well.. life there was hell. Do I regret? Nope. Cause people there are nice(: and we are cool. Im enjoying it.

Well in a blink of an eye, Im doing FYP now and graduating in 4 months time. Then i'll have a diploma in interior architecture & design! How cool is that huh?

I guess the pros are I've discovered my talent in designing? And drawing isn't that hard if you try. I've also learnt to look at things from a different point of view. (It's not easy k, you have to train in order to do so). Well, also learnt to design posters, banner, houses, facade, dimensions, and have a better sense of scale and proportion. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I've learnt amazing computer skills like autocad & 3dMax. I feel like im invincible! i can build anything from pieces of wood and screws, or even creating my stickers etc. Thinking about stuffs that other people can't think of *Smirk*

Cons are I guess very little sleep? very very little. Very tedious works and very demanding lecturers? hahaha but they are nice people.



♥ Sweet Escape (: 7:19 AM